Pages

Monday, March 17, 2014

3/17/14 | Gators

Wow, well I just realized I have hardly any time to write this because I started emailing everyone else and forgot to write me weekly email...ooops:)  But to be honest not a whole lot happened this week.  It was filled with p-day on Monday, District training on Tues. (which is almost all day since we drive up to Stuart) then Doctors appointments Wednesday and Friday.  Oh yeah, we had specialized training Thursday with 4 different zones and President Anderson.  That was really good. We talked about the Temple that will be coming in the next month and that if we get an investigator to go we can go with them:)  Good incentive to work 110%!  Also he told us about how we will be participating in the cultural event, but that is a secret that I have to keep:)  You'll find out in a few months.

Yesterday was a miracle, we were working hard, but our numbers were down the drain.  We decided that we couldn't finish our week like that!  So we went out and worked harder and had some miracles.  Due to lack of time I'll briefly summarize what happened.  We got info on 3 Part member families to pass along to the ward, 1 return appointment, 1 new gator, 7 Harvest blessings, 1 other lesson, 1 Less-active, and 3 referrals!  That was the best day we've had this week! #miracles

Also I saw a gator while riding my bike and snapped a pic right as it jumped into the water, but I got a pic of his head and back as he swam away, I will send it next week:)

Well, that's all I have time for today,  I won't forget next week:) 
Love you guys!
Elder Spencer Bailey

0 comments:

Post a Comment