Pages

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

6/9/15 | Goodbye Hollyhood

Dear Family!
This past week flew by as usual!   We qualified for miracles as we worked hard and focused on the task at hand.  Our area is progressing a lot, we had 8 people at church and will be baptizing a lot of them this month.  I'll also be transferring tomorrow! I'll miss the ward and area a lot!  

We saw a huge miracle yesterday on pros-monday.  We went out with faith that we would find a family of 4 who was elect and ready.  While knocking we found 2 elect individuals who we taught, but we still hadn't found that family. We continued knocking and on the last door we knocked we found a family of 4!!! we had specifically prayed to find a family who hadn't been going to church and they were looking for a home church to attend.  While talking with them, we found they haven't been going to church in a long time and would love to find a church that was family oriented!  It was such an amazing miracle!!

President told me where I was going next transfer with one week left!! Took  a lot to make sure I stayed focused.  I'll tell you all next week where I get transferred too:)

I felt the Spirit speak to me a lot during studies last week.  I had been praying and studying a lot to have more faith and trust in God and in His decisions.  While in Jacob 5 I came across this passage 
"71 And the Lord of the vineyard said unto them: Go to,and labor in the vineyard, with your might... and if ye labor with your might with me ye shall have joy in the fruit which I shall lay up unto myself against the time which will soon come.

 72 And it came to pass that the servants did go and labor with their mights; and the Lord of the vineyard labored also with them; and they did obey the commandments of the Lord of the vineyard in all things."
I realized that I need to listen to God and gladly work wherever He needs me. 
I love you all a lot!!
Love,
Elder Spencer Bailey
here's a pic of a family we've been working with that's supposed to be baptized this month. the black guy on the right is my friend Ahmad, he comes out teaching with us all the time, so cool!

0 comments:

Post a Comment