Pages

Friday, May 15, 2015

5/11/15 | Happy Mothers Day!!

Hey Family!!!
I was so much fun to talk with you yesterday!! Hope you had a happy mothers day!! I don't have much time to email and since we just talked yesterday  I don't know what to say:)  

This past week was rough trying to find people.  But Elder Helas and I are starting to get along much better so the Spirit will be with us more to help us in the work.  We worked so hard but all of our investigators disappeared Sunday morning, but we go out hard this week and find the elect and make up for this past week! I'm very excited for zone training this week, it will help turn this zone around!

Our mission started doing whats called Family@4 Friday. It's when the entire mission during the hours of 4-5 on friday goes out and knocks and finds a family to teach.  The biggest miracle I saw this past week was during Family @ 4 Friday. I've been really wanting to gain a testimony of it and this week I was determined to gain one.  We went on exchanges on Friday so I was with Elder Mears and we went to the neighborhood where we prayed about and then followed the Spirit to find the right street.  The Spirit led us to a street where we knocked for the next hour.  Before knocking we set a vision that we would find an elect family of 3 who has transportation and wants to be baptized and has support from the father.  about 40 minutes into the hour we found the family!!  We were able to pray and teach the restoration to the mother and son and they have a very strong desire to be baptized again by the proper authority, I have a strong testimony about family @ 4 Fridaynow!  

I don't remember what else happened this week, it flew by, well I have to go now! I love you!!
love,
Elder Spencer Bailey




0 comments:

Post a Comment